Social Icons

Pages

January 28, 2011

Epielle Facial Essence Mask: Green Tea & Aloe


OVERALL RATING: 4/5
WHERE TO BUY: Asian markets
WOULD I REPURCHASE: Yes
PRICE: $1.00

POSITIVES:
- Easy to apply and remove
- Moisturizing and soothing
- No irritation or breakouts
- Affordable

NEGATIVES:
- Only good for 1 use
- Could be hard to find

MY THOUGHTS: This is my first time ever using a sheet mask! I like how it was so easy to put on. You simply place the sheet onto your face, leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and remove it when you're done. No messy creams to spread onto your face or wipe off.

This one is green tea & aloe, which claims to detoxify and soothe. After using it, my skin felt calm and moisturized. Nothing too dramatic, but great for a pick me up when your face is feeling tired or dry. My skin is really acne-prone, but I didn't experience any breakouts or irritation which is always a plus.

As far as price goes, it could go either way. $1 is cheap but it's only good for 1 use. This doesn't seem like a big brand, so it might be hard to find. I got mine from a korean market called Greenland.

What it looks like when you first take it out of the packet.

I know, it looks silly :)

4 comments:

  1. Hahhaa I love these sheet masks! They're so easy to put on and you can just lay down without any hassle!(=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only for $1?! That's awesome! I heard green tea and aloe is good for the skin. Stop by my blog @ www.islandgirlnmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can find them at riteaid too, that's where I buy them from...they're pretty good, make the skin soft and moisturized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to ask if there are any side effects when you use it every night.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! :)