Social Icons

Pages

February 11, 2011

Elf Haul: Photos & Quick Impressions


I found a Target that carries ELF, yay! Just got some basic items. I still want to try some stuff from their studio line though. Here are my first impressions for some of the items that only cost $1.



- Travel Mirror: Flimsy. The hinge is kind of loose and it comes apart easily, but I'm still keeping it in my bag since the mirror is functional. It has a regular & magnified side.




- Concealer Brush: Broke right away. The ferrule came off before I even used it for the first time.





- Shimmering facial whip in Lilac Petal: Works as a liquid highlighter for the cheeks. As you can see, a little bit goes a long way so you only need tiny dots of it for the face. It has a lot of shimmer though, so probably better for night time use. Don't want too much sparkle in the sunlight.




- Shine Eraser: Absorbs oil pretty well and comes with 50 sheets for a dollar. I like, I like.




- Wet gloss lash & brow clear mascara: I think this holds my eyebrows in place better than the ardell brow gel that I was using before. Using the mascara side as an eyelash primer helps keep my mascara from smudging throughout the day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! :)