Social Icons

Pages

May 01, 2011

Best Friend's Prom Makeup & Nails


Meet Christine, one of my best friends! We pretty much grew up together. She's a pretty girl but she always refused to let me put makeup on her haha. That's why I was super excited when she told me that I could help her get ready for prom! I did her makeup and nails while our other friend did her hair.

I used china glaze innocence, china glaze love letters, & sinful colors snow me white




Such a piano player :) We thought it would make for nice pictures.

FACE:
- Bare Escentuals prime time
- ELF tone correcting concealer: Spice
- Revlon colorstay foundation: Natural Tan
- MAC prep + prime powder
- MAC blush: Blushbaby
- MAC mineralize skin finish: Light Flush
- Smashbox bronzer: Suntan Matte
- Urban Decay all nighter spray

EYES:
- Urban decay primer potion
- NYX eyeshadow palette: champagne & caviar
- Physician's Formula gel liner
- ELF waterproof mascara
- Ardell invisiband falsies: Babies
- NYX eyebrow cake powder: Dark Brown/Brown

LIPS:
- Chapstick
- ELF lip stain: Lucky Lady
- ELF super glossy lip shine: Goddess

2 comments:

  1. christine looks absolutely lovely. amazing job, perfect and not too done up. just perfect wow xx
    liloo/@tsunimee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. liloo: thank you! i appreciate it :]

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! :)