Social Icons

Pages

December 01, 2011

Haul: Revlon Lip Butters

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in Creme Brulee, Pink Truffle, & Candy Apple

I'm so excited about these! If you've been keeping up with beauty bloggers and youtube gurus, I'm sure you've heard about them. The color payoff is pretty good and they're so moisturizing. Love! I already want more of them. For now, they're only located in certain stores on new product displays. I found them at Target but more than half of the shades were already gone!

Creme Brulee, Pink Truffle, Candy Apple

Creme Brulee, Pink Truffle, Candy Apple

Have you tried these yet? What are your favorites?

3 comments:

  1. I have cupcake only and found it at Canadian Walmarts for $7.97. Unfortunately I feel it comes off a bit frosty but I will be picking more up because the formula is quite nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG. Can't wait for these to get available in Malta xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ct1980: I'm not too fond of frosty colors either. Good thing there are lots of shades to choose from, hope you find one that you like!

    Dyna: I went to multiple stores before I found them so I was super excited! Hopefully they will be available everywhere soon.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! :)